BofA Upgrades CL, EL to Buy, Downgrades PG to Neutral
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
In the Consumer sector Thursday morning, an analyst at BofA Merrill Lynch revised ratings on several stocks:
- upgraded Colgate-Palmolive (NYSE: CL) from Neutral to Buy
- upgraded Estee Lauder (NYSE: EL) from Neutral to Buy
- downgraded Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) from Buy to Neutral
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Cuts Ingersoll-Rand (IR) to Neutral, Catalysts Behind
- Sterne Agee Downgrades EZCORP (EZPW) to Neutral
- BMO Capital Upgrades BRE Properties (BRE) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!