BofA Merrill Upgrades Arkansas Best (ABFS), Downgrades JB Hunt (JBHT), Werner (WERN)
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
In the Trucking sector this morning, BofA Merrill has revised investment ratings on several stocks:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades BioCryst Pharma (BCRX) to Neutral
- With 25% Upside, Albemarle (ALB) Earns Spot on Goldman Sachs' Conviction Buy List
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Tupperware Brands (TUP) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesBank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!