BofA Merrill Upgrades Arkansas Best (ABFS), Downgrades JB Hunt (JBHT), Werner (WERN)
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) CEO Looks to Have 250,000 Doses of Ebola Vaccine Available by May
- Regulus (RGLS) Data Presents Minimal Risk to Gilead (GILD), Baird Says; 'RG-101 Data Looks About as Competitive as Dead Interferons'
In the Trucking sector this morning, BofA Merrill has revised investment ratings on several stocks:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Downgrades Gulfmark Offshore (GLF) to Neutral
- BTIG Upgrades Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) to Buy
- Super Micro Computer (SMCI) PT Lifted to $31 at Needham & Company on 'Beat and Raise'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesBank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!