BofA Merrill Upgrades Arkansas Best (ABFS), Downgrades JB Hunt (JBHT), Werner (WERN)
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
In the Trucking sector this morning, BofA Merrill has revised investment ratings on several stocks:
- upgraded Arkansas Best (Nasdaq: ABFS) from Underperform to Neutral
- downgraded JB Hunt (Nasdaq: JBHT) from Buy to Neutral
- downgraded Werner Enterprises (Nasdaq: WERN) from Buy to Neutral
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cowen Downgrades IBM (IBM) to Market Perform
- Citi Raises Intel (INTC) to Buy on Stabilization in Corporate PC Demand
- UPDATE: Longbow Research Downgrades SodaStream International (SODA) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesBank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!