BofA Merrill Upgrades Arkansas Best (ABFS), Downgrades JB Hunt (JBHT), Werner (WERN)
- Futures rise, but focus still on Fed
- Oil falls for fifth day as focus returns to growing exports
- Where to Invest When The Fed Raises For A Second Time? (SPY) (QQQ) (IWM (XLF)
- Best Buy (BBY) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Comps Outpace Views
- Polycom (PLCM) Receives Revised Offer; Could Lead to 'Company Superior Proposal'
In the Trucking sector this morning, BofA Merrill has revised investment ratings on several stocks:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Waddell & Reed Financial (WDR) CEO Herrmann to Retire; Successor Named
- Siris Capital to Acquire Xura (MESG) in ~$643M Deal
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Sets Annual Meeting on June 30, 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesBank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!