Boenning & Scattergood Downgrades S&T Bancorp Inc. (STBA) to Neutral
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Boenning & Scattergood downgraded S&T Bancorp Inc. (NASDAQ: STBA) from Outperform to Neutral.
Shares of S&T Bancorp Inc. closed at $32.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
- RBC Capital Downgrades AFLAC (AFL) to Underperform
- Seaport Global Securities Downgrades Earthstone Energy (ESTE) to Accumulate
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesBoenning & Scattergood
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!