Boenning & Scattergood Downgrades Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT) to Neutral
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Boenning & Scattergood downgraded Federal Realty Investment Trust (NYSE: FRT) from Buy to Neutral based on valuation.
Shares of Federal Realty Investment Trust closed at $153.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Avondale Partners Downgrades MAXIMUS, Inc. (MMS) to Market Perform
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Spirit AeroSystems (SPR) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesBoenning & Scattergood
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!