Bernstein Downgrades TOTAL S.A. (TOT) to Market Perform
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Bernstein downgraded TOTAL S.A. (NYSE: TOT) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of TOTAL S.A. closed at $49.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Susquehanna Downgrades MercadoLibre (MELI) to Neutral
- Evercore ISI Downgrades SkyWest (SKYW) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesSanford C. Bernstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!