Bernstein Downgrades SunTrust Banks (STI) to Market Perform
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Bernstein downgraded SunTrust Banks (NYSE: STI) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $43 (unchanged).
Shares of SunTrust Banks closed at $42.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunTrust to Announce Fourth Quarter 2016 Earnings Results Friday, January 20, 2017
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
- DA Davidson Downgrades Glatfelter (GLT) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesSanford C. Bernstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!