Bernstein Downgrades Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH) to Market Perform
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bernstein downgraded Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NASDAQ: NCLH) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $43 (unchanged).
Shares of Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings closed at $40.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Downgrades Entravision Communications (EVC) to Neutral
- Jefferies Downgrades Devon Energy (DVN) to Hold
- UBS Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Neutral