Barrington Research Downgrades U.S. Physical Therapy (USPH) to Market Perform
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Barrington Research downgraded U.S. Physical Therapy (NYSE: USPH) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of U.S. Physical Therapy closed at $60.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Macquarie Downgrades Alliant Energy (LNT) to Neutral
- Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $148 at Deutsche Bank
- Mercury Computer (MRCY) PT Raised to $30 at Jefferies Following 2Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!