Barclays Upgrades Macy's (M), Safeway (SWY) to Overweight, Downgrades BJ's (BJ), Hanesbrands (HBI) to Equalweight
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Analysts at Barclays revised investment ratings on a number of stocks in the Retail sector Thursday morning:
- upgraded Macy's (NYSE: M) from Equalweight to Overweight, price target raised from $33 to $35
- upgraded Safeway (NYSE: SWY) from Equalweight to Overweight, price target maintained at $21
- downgraded BJ's Wholesale (NYSE: BJ) from Overweight to Equalweight, $53 price target maintained
- downgraded Hanesbrands (NYSE: HBI) from Overweight to Equalweight, price target reduced from $35 to $30
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Downgrades Gap, Inc. (GPS) to Hold
- Wells Fargo Downgrades J.M. Smucker (SJM) on Slow Growth in Single Serve Coffee
- Diamond Foods (DMND) Target Bumped Higher at Jefferies, But Still on the Sidelines
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!