Barclays Downgrades QEP Resources (QEP) to Equalweight
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/30: (MTL) (MOVE) (ADUS) Higher; (PDFS) (ISR) (RADA) Lower
- GoPro (GPRO) Rated Sell at Citron Research
- Microsoft (MSFT) Unveils Its Next-Gen OS: Windows 10
- Teekay Corporation (TK) Surges on Bold New Dividend Policy, Stock Upgrade
Barclays downgraded QEP Resources (NYSE: QEP) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of $31.00 (from $36.00).
Shares of QEP Resources closed at $32.32 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades Rush Enterprises Inc. (RUSHA) to Neutral
- Wedbush Assumes/Downgrades Pier 1 Imports (PIR) to Neutral
- AOL (AOL) PT Lifted to $48 at Nomura Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!