Barclays Downgrades QEP Resources (QEP) to Equalweight
- Pfizer (PFE) Said to Have Approached Actavis (ACT) About Possible Takeover
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/23: (GLMD) (NXTD) (JRJC) Higher; (ALCS) (MTL) (ASNA) Lower
- CF Industries (CF) Affirms Merger Talks with Yara Int'l
- Carmax (KMX) Posts Q2 EPS of 70c
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals (TKMR) Adds to Gains on Overnight Ebola Developments
Barclays downgraded QEP Resources (NYSE: QEP) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of $31.00 (from $36.00).
Shares of QEP Resources closed at $32.32 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Downgrades Watsco (WSO) to Accumulate
- Jefferies Maintains 'Top Pick', Boosts Numbers on Jarden (JAH) Post Meetings
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Gordmans Stores (GMAN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!