Barclays Downgrades Cabela's (CAB) to Equalweight
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Barclays downgraded Cabela's (NYSE: CAB) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of $64.00.
Shares of Cabela's closed at $63.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura Securities Downgrades Host Hotels (HST) and Hyatt Hotels (H) to Neutral
- Intersil (ISIL) PT Bumped to $22 at Stifel
- JMP Securities Downgrades ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (ARIA) to Market Perform