Baird Downgrades JPMorgan (JPM) to Neutral
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Baird downgraded JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $72 (unchanged).
Shares of JPMorgan closed at $70.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) volatility low as shares at low end of range as shares at record high
- Cowen Downgrades EVERTEC (EVTC) to Market Perform
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Vascular Solutions (VASC) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Robert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!