Baird Downgrades Cousins Properties (CUZ) to Neutral
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Baird downgraded Cousins Properties (NYSE: CUZ) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $11.
Shares of Cousins Properties closed at $10.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Susquehanna Downgrades MercadoLibre (MELI) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades Vascular Solutions (VASC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!