Baird Downgrades Cousins Properties (CUZ) to Neutral
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird downgraded Cousins Properties (NYSE: CUZ) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $11.
Shares of Cousins Properties closed at $10.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Cousins Properties (CUZ) to Hold
- Societe Generale Downgrades Anheuser-Busch InBev (BUD) to Hold
- Scotia Howard Weil Downgrades HollyFrontier (HFC) to Sector Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!