Baird Downgrades Comerica (CMA) to Neutral
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Baird downgraded Comerica (NYSE: CMA) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $52 (unchanged).
Shares of Comerica closed at $54.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Comerica (CMA) volatility flat as shares near record all time high into Q4 and outlook
- UPDATE: Baird Starts Independence Realty Trust (IRT) at Outperform
- Stifel Downgrades Axcelis Technologies (ACLS) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!