BTIG Downgrades Monogram Residential Trust (MORE) to Neutral
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BTIG downgraded Monogram Residential Trust (NYSE: MORE) from Buy to Neutral.
Analyst Jim Sullivan said, "Monogram reported a 3Q16 result of $0.10 in line with our estimate and the Street, but did so on positive variances on lower quality line items; SSNOI only rose 0.3%. Monogram reduced its FY SSNOI guide to a mid-point of 3.25%, the lowest in our Apartment REIT coverage. Also, Monogram reduced estimated dev’t yields on its pipeline projects by an average of 20 bps. These revisions go the heart of the Buy case on this stock."
Shares of Monogram Residential Trust closed at $10.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Bernstein Downgrades Dean Foods (DF) to Market Perform
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) to Sell, Says "We are the only Sell rating on the street"
- Cowen Downgrades RPC Inc. (RES) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!