BMO Capital Downgrades Wells Fargo (WFC) to Underperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BMO Capital downgraded Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) from Market Perform to Underperform with a price target of $47.00.
Shares of Wells Fargo closed at $52.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Susquehanna Downgrades Wells Fargo (WFC) to Neutral
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Quintiles (Q) to Neutral
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!