BMO Capital Downgrades Oasis Petroleum (OAS) to Market Perform
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital downgraded Oasis Petroleum (NYSE: OAS) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $10 (unchanged).
Shares of Oasis Petroleum closed at $9.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seaport Global Securities Downgrades Oasis Petroleum (OAS) to Neutral
- RBC Capital Downgrades RLI Corp. (RLI) to Underperform
- JPMorgan Downgrades TriNet Group (TNET) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!