BMO Capital Downgrades Oasis Petroleum (OAS) to Market Perform
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BMO Capital downgraded Oasis Petroleum (NYSE: OAS) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $10 (unchanged).
Shares of Oasis Petroleum closed at $9.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Downgrades Liberty Media (LMCA) to Market Perform
- Ionis Pharma (IONS): Cutting PT But Improving Fundamentals - BMO
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Vitamin Shoppe (VSI) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!