BMO Capital Downgrades CIT Group (CIT) to Underperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital downgraded CIT Group (NYSE: CIT) from Market Perform to Underperform with a price target of $33.00.
Shares of CIT Group closed at $41.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NY AG Said Probing Servicing Practices of CIT Group (CIT) and Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs (NSM) - DJ
- CIT Appoints Paul Tufaro As Executive Vice President And Chief Compliance Officer
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades TCF Financial (TCB) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!