B. Riley Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall Street, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
B. Riley downgraded Nike (NYSE: NKE) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Nike closed at $59.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Assigns 'AA-' Rating to Nike's (NKE) Proposed $1B Unsecured Notes Offering
- RBC Capital Downgrades BancorpSouth (BXS) to Sector Perform
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/18: (NKE) (ATNM) (TTWO) (KMX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesB. Riley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!