B. Riley Downgrades Cinemark Holdings (CNK) to Neutral
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Sales Light
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/23 (PBYI) (ISRG) (BIIB) Higher; (XNLX) (MEET) (XOOM) Lower (more...)
- Dow Chemical Co. (DOW) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Boeing Co. (BA) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Biogen Idec, Inc. (BIIB) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 Expectations
B. Riley downgraded Cinemark Holdings (NYSE: CNK) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Cinemark Holdings closed at $35.69 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cowen Downgrades Time Warner (TWX) to Market Perform
- UPDATE: Citi Downgrades Amazon (AMZN) to Neutral
- BMO Capital Downgrades Xilinx (XLNX) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesB. Riley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!