B. Riley Downgrades Cinemark Holdings (CNK) to Neutral
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
B. Riley downgraded Cinemark Holdings (NYSE: CNK) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Cinemark Holdings closed at $35.69 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fans of Classic Movies Get to Return to Tara As Fathom Events, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment and TCM Bring ‘Gone With the Wind’ Back to Cinemas For Two Days
- Exane BNP Paribas Downgrades CEMEX (CX) to Underperform
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Hoegh LNG Partners LP (HMLP) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesB. Riley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!