B. Riley Downgrades Cinemark Holdings (CNK) to Neutral
- Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Rejects Dollar General's (DG) $78.50/Share Bid
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/21: (HTBX) (DGLY) (JRJC) Higher; (KIN) (AMPE) (CYTX) Lower
- BofA (BAC) Enters $16.7B Settlement with DoJ Over RMBS Investigation
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Posts Q2 GAAP Loss of $5.39/Share; Comps Fell 0.1%
- Infineon/International Rectifier (IRF) Seen as Harbinger for More Semi Deals
B. Riley downgraded Cinemark Holdings (NYSE: CNK) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Cinemark Holdings closed at $35.69 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades GT Advanced Tech (GTAT) to Underperform; Analyst Says Poor Yields Could Impact Volume, Costs
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) PT Lifted to $109 at Piper Jaffray
- Janney Capital Upgrades American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesB. Riley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!