B. Riley Downgrades Cinemark Holdings (CNK) to Neutral
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- Market Wrap: eBay to Unload PayPal; Ebola Confirmed in U.S.; Microsoft Reveals Next Key Product
- Angie's List (ANGI) Hires Bankers to Explore Possible Sale - FT
- Freddie Mac (FMCC), Fannie Mae (FNMA) investors suit against U.S. thrown out - Bloomberg
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/30: (ANGI) (TKMR) (NLNK) Higher; (WPRT) (ASEI) (RGSE) Lower (more...)
B. Riley downgraded Cinemark Holdings (NYSE: CNK) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Cinemark Holdings closed at $35.69 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades Rush Enterprises Inc. (RUSHA) to Neutral
- NCM Media Networks Launches its Turbo Initiative Nationwide, Bringing Shorter Cinema Advertising Lead Times to the Big Screen
- Topeka Capital Downgrades Athlon Energy (ATHL) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesB. Riley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!