B. Riley Downgrades Cinemark Holdings (CNK) to Neutral
- Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry, Inc. (PTRY) in $1.7B Deal
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Oracle (ORCL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/17: (ZAGG) (TTPH) (ORCL) Higher; (MLHR) (KEX) Lower (more...)
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
B. Riley downgraded Cinemark Holdings (NYSE: CNK) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Cinemark Holdings closed at $35.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cowen Transfers/Downgrades Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST) to Market Perform
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Verizon Communications (VZ) to Neutral
- New Documentary ‘Patterns of Evidence: Exodus’ Suggests Game-Changing Facts about the Exodus in Select U.S. Cinemas for One Night on January 19
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesB. Riley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!