Avondale Partners Downgrades Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO) to Market Perform
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Avondale Partners downgraded Diplomat Pharmacy (NYSE: DPLO) from Market Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Diplomat Pharmacy closed at $22.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth Capital Downgrades Ideal Power (IPWR) to Neutral
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Health Care REIT (HCN) to Hold
- Cowen Downgrades Patterson-UTI Energy (PTEN) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesAvondale Partners
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!