Avondale Partners Downgrades Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO) to Market Perform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Avondale Partners downgraded Diplomat Pharmacy (NYSE: DPLO) from Market Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Diplomat Pharmacy closed at $22.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Diplomat Named a National Standard Among Michigan's Top Workplaces
- RBC Capital Downgrades AFLAC (AFL) to Underperform
- Seaport Global Securities Downgrades EQT Corp. (EQT) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesAvondale Partners
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!