Atlantic Equities Downgrades Wells Fargo (WFC) to Underweight
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Atlantic Equities downgraded Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) from Neutral to Underweight with a price target of $44.
Shares of Wells Fargo closed at $46.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Hires Law Firm Shearman Sterling to Advise on Executive Comp, Potential Clawbacks - DJ
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Cuts Wells Fargo (WFC) to Neutral on Concerns About Timing and Expense of Additional Investigations
- Wells Fargo Donates $250,000 to Support Community Healing Efforts in Charlotte
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!