Argus Downgrades The WhiteWave Foods Company (WWAV) to Sell Amid Pending Takeover
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Argus downgraded The WhiteWave Foods Company (NYSE: WWAV) from Buy to Sell amid the pending takeover.
Shares of The WhiteWave Foods Company closed at $55.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Downgrades PPG Industries (PPG) to Hold
- Stephens Downgrades Sonic (SONC) to Equal Weight
- Argus Downgrades Tidewater Inc (TDW) to Sell; Rising Default Risk
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!