Zions Bancorp (ZION) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Zions Bancorp (NASDAQ: ZION) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 23, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 16, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 14, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
The board of directors also declared regular quarterly cash dividends on the company's various perpetual preferred shares. The cash dividend on the Series A, F, G, H and I shares are payable December 15, 2016 to shareholders of record on December 1, 2016, while the cash dividend on the Series J is payable on March 15, 2017 to shareholders of record on March 1, 2017.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Zions Bancorp (ZION) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan CEO says bank may look to pay special dividend
- UPDATE: Pentair (PNR) Boosts Qtr. Dividend to 34.5c/Share; Yields 2.3%
- FirstService (FSV) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!