Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH) Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Zimmer Biomet Holdings (NYSE: ZBH) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.24 per share, or $0.96 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 28, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 23, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 21, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zimmer Biomet Expands Foot and Ankle Portfolio Through Exclusive Global Distribution Agreement with Nextremity Solutions, Inc.
- AptarGroup (ATR) Hikes Qtr. Dividend to 32c/Share; Approves $50M Stock Buyback
- First South Bancorp (FSBK) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!