Xylem (XYL) Declares $0.1549 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Xylem (NYSE: XYL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.1549 per share, or $0.6196 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 21, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 31, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Xylem (XYL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Linear Technology Corp. (LLTC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.33; 2.1% Yield
- Unum Group (UNM) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!