Wyndham Worldwide (WYN) Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wyndham Worldwide (NYSE: WYN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.50 per share, or $2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 9, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 26, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 24, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Wyndham Worldwide (WYN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Honeywell (HON) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.665; 2.4% Yield
- Diamondback Energy (FANG) Declares $0.207 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Tompkins Financial (TMP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.3% to $0.45; 2.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!