Worthington Industries (WOR) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Futures rise as 'Trump rally' rolls on
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Worthington Industries (NYSE: WOR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 29, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 15, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 13, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Worthington Industries (WOR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coty (COTY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 81.8% to $0.125; 2.6% Yield
- Omnicom Group (OMC) Declares $0.55 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Extra Space Storage (EXR) Declares $0.78 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!