Whitestone REIT (WSR) Declares $0.095 Monthly Dividend; 8.2% Yield
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Whitestone REIT (NYSE: WSR) declared a monthly dividend of $0.095 per share, or $1.14 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 12, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 3, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 8.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Whitestone REIT (WSR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sirius XM (SIRI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Initiates Dividend, $2B Buyback
- Principal Financial Group (PFG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.9% to $0.43; 3.2% Yield
- Standex International (SXI) Hikes Qtr. Dividend to 16c/Share; Yields 0.8%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!