Whirlpool (WHR) Declares $1.00 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Whirlpool (NYSE: WHR) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.00 per share, or $4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 26, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 24, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Whirlpool (WHR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pentair (PNR) Boosts Qtr. Dividend to 34.5c/Share; Yields 2.3%
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Sees FY17 Distributable Cash Flow of $4.46B
- Monsanto (MON) Declares $0.54 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield