Whirlpool (WHR) Declares $1.00 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Whirlpool (NYSE: WHR) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.00 per share, or $4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 26, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 24, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Whirlpool (WHR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AHAM Appliance Shipments Rise 5% in Sept. - Bloomberg (WHR)
- Hubbell Inc. (HUBB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.70; 2.7% Yield
- American Midstream Partners (AMID) Declares $0.4125 Quarterly Dividend; 11.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!