Weyerhaeuser (WY) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- Wall St. mixed, Apple impresses and Twitter disappoints
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Analog Devices (ADI) to Acquire Linear Technology (LLTC) for ~$60/Share
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; MAUs Outpace; Q3 Revenue Outlook Light
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/26: (LOGM) (AAPL) (EW) Higher; (TWTR) (AKAM) (MTCH) Lower (more...)
Weyerhaeuser Co. (NYSE: WY) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.22 per share, or $0.88 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 30, 2014, to stockholders of record on May 9, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of May 7, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Weyerhaeuser Co. (WY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BB&T Corp. (BBT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.30; Approves $640M Stock Buyback
- McKesson (MCK) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- International Game Tech (IGT) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!