Weyerhaeuser (WY) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/21: (SANM) (CMG) (APA) Higher; (TEP) (RMBS) (TXN) Lower (more...)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q2 EPS by 43c
- EMC Corp. (EMC) Targeted by Activist Investor Elliott Management
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/21: (RGDO) (EXTR) (PLUG) Higher; (EZPW) (ITRI) (ICLD) (More...)
Weyerhaeuser Co. (NYSE: WY) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.22 per share, or $0.88 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 30, 2014, to stockholders of record on May 9, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of May 7, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Weyerhaeuser Co. (WY) click here.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ecology and Environment (EEI) Declares $0.24 Semi-Annual Dividend; 4.7% Yield
- Enventis Corporation (ENVE) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- Triumph Group, Inc. (TGI) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!