Weyerhaeuser (WY) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
Weyerhaeuser Co. (NYSE: WY) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.22 per share, or $0.88 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 30, 2014, to stockholders of record on May 9, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of May 7, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Weyerhaeuser Co. (WY) click here.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.15; 1.6% Yield
- SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Declares Initial $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- BreitBurn Energy Partners, L.P. (BBEP) Declares $0.1675 Monthly Dividend; 9.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!