Weyerhaeuser (WY) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders, Blue Chip Guidance Pressures Markets; Apple has Record Quarter
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Plans Tax-Free Spin of Remaining Alibaba (BABA) Stake
- U.S. Steel (X) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Offers FY15 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/27: (ABMD) (AAPL) (FSL) (YHOO) Higher; (ETH) (IDT) (SYRG) Lower (more...)
Weyerhaeuser Co. (NYSE: WY) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.22 per share, or $0.88 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 30, 2014, to stockholders of record on May 9, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of May 7, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Weyerhaeuser Co. (WY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.1% to $0.695; 3.5% Yield
- Charter Communications (CHTR) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- Denbury Resources (DNR) Declares $0.0625 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!