Weyerhaeuser (WY) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- Market Wrap: PPI Flat in August; Rackspace Nixes Sale Idea; Boeing, SpaceX Get NASA Contract
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Rackspace (RAX) Ends Formal Evaluation of M&A Transactions
- Endo (ENDP) Makes $28.10/Share Bid for Auxilium Pharma (AUXL)
- NASA Chooses Boeing (BA), SpaceX to Transport U.S. Astronauts to ISS
Weyerhaeuser Co. (NYSE: WY) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.22 per share, or $0.88 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 30, 2014, to stockholders of record on May 9, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of May 7, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Weyerhaeuser Co. (WY) click here.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gyrodyne Co of America (GYRO) Declares 46c/Share Supplemental Dividend
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Declares $0.36 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- IBERIABANK Corp (IBKC) Declares $0.34 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!