Westmoreland Resource Partners (WMLP) Lowers Quarterly Dividend 33% to $0.1333; Yields 8.8%
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Westmoreland Resource Partners (NYSE: WMLP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.1333 per share, or $0.5332 annualized. This is a 33.4% decrease from the prior dividend of $0.20.
The dividend will be payable on November 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 7, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 3, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 8.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Westmoreland Resource Partners (WMLP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.83; 3% Yield
- Goldcorp (GG) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Allegheny Technologies (ATI) Announces Suspension of Qtr. Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!