Wells Fargo (WFC) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.38 per share, or $1.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 1, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 4, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 2, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Wells Fargo (WFC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo (WFC) volatility comes in on sharp rally
- Mastercard and Wells Fargo Make Sending and Receiving Money Faster, Easier, and More Secure
- Philip Morris (PM) Declares $1.04 Quarterly Dividend; 4.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Related EntitiesDividend, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!