Wellesley Bancorp (WEBK) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wellesley Bancorp (NASDAQ: WEBK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.04 per share, or $0.16 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 21, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 7, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 2, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Wellesley Bancorp (WEBK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EQT Midstream Partners (EQM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.3% to $0.850; 4.5% Yield
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- NGL Energy Partners (NGL) Declares $0.39 Quarterly Dividend; Plans to Grow Distributions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!