Wayne Savings Bancshares (WAYN) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; Approves 2.5% Stock Buyback
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wayne Savings Bancshares (NASDAQ: WAYN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.09 per share, or $0.36 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 26, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 12, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 7, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.7 percent.
Wayne Savings Bancshares also announced today that its Board of Directors has adopted a new stock repurchase program. Under the new stock repurchase program, the Company is authorized to repurchase up to 69,546 shares, or 2.5% of its issued and outstanding shares of common stock. The new stock repurchase program may be limited or terminated at any time without prior notice.
Under the new stock repurchase program, the Company may acquire shares of its common stock in the open market or in any private transaction, from time-to-time and in accordance with applicable laws, rules and regulations. The timing and extent to which the Company repurchases its shares will depend upon management’s assessment of market conditions and other corporate considerations as may be considered in the Company’s sole discretion.
At June 30, 2016, Wayne Savings Bancshares, Inc. reported total assets of $449.2 million, deposits of $376.9 million, and stockholders’ equity of $41.3 million, or 9.18% of total assets.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Wayne Savings Bancshares (WAYN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.4065; 3.4% Yield
- WEC Energy (WEC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.52; 3.6% Yield
- EQT GP Holdings (EQGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.3% to $0.177; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!