Vulcan Materials (VMC) Declares $0.29 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Vulcan Materials (NYSE: VMC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.29 per share, or $1.16 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 9, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 23, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 21, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Vulcan Materials (VMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.83; 3% Yield
- Citizens Holding Company (CZN) Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend; 8.2% Yield
- Camden Property Trust (CPT) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!