Vulcan Materials (VMC) Declares $0.29 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Vulcan Materials (NYSE: VMC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.29 per share, or $1.16 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 9, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 23, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 21, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Vulcan Materials (VMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (HEP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.7% to $0.595; 7.1% Yield
- South State Corp. (SSB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.2% to $0.32; 1.7% Yield
- Tower Int'l (TOWR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.11; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!