Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Virtus Investment Partners (NASDAQ: VRTS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.45 per share, or $1.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 11, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 31, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 27, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sirius XM (SIRI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Initiates Dividend, $2B Buyback
- Waste Connections (WCN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 24.1% to $0.18; 1% Yield
- Outfront Media (OUT) Declares $0.34 Quarterly Dividend; 6.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!