Vermilion Energy (VET) Declares C$0.215 Quarterly Dividend
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Vermilion Energy (NYSE: VET) declared a quarterly dividend of C$0.215 per share, or C$0.86 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 22, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 18, 2016.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Vermilion Energy (VET) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vermilion Energy (VET) Declares C$0.215 Quarterly Dividend
- Edison Int'l (EIX) Raises Annual Dividend 13% to $0.5425; 0.8% Yield
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!