Verizon (VZ) Declares $0.5775 Quarterly Dividend; 4.6% Yield
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.5775 per share, or $2.31 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 1, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 10, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 6, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Verizon Communications (VZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: HSBC Upgrades Verizon Communications (VZ) to Buy
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Oak Valley Bancorp (OVLY) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!