Vector Group (VGR) Declares $0.40 Quarterly Dividend; 7.2% Yield
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Vector Group (NYSE: VGR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.40 per share, or $1.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 29, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 31, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 7.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Vector Group (VGR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Phillips 66 Partners (PSXP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.558; 4.3% Yield
- CDK Global (CDK) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- HCI Group (HCI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.35; 3.6% Yield