Valvoline (VVV) Declares 4.9c/Share Quarterly Dividend; Yields 1%
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Valvoline (NYSE: VVV) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.049 per share, or $0.196 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 20, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 5, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 1, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Valvoline (VVV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MasterCard (MA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Announces New $4B Stock Buyback Plan
- Pembina Pipeline (PBA) Declares $0.16 Monthly Dividend; 6.4% Yield
- Danaher (DHR) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!