Universal Insurance (UVE) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Universal Insurance (NYSE: UVE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.14 per share, or $0.56 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 24, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 12, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 8, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Universal Insurance (UVE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- Owens Corning (OC) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!