United Security Bancshares (UBFO) Declares 1% Stock Dividend
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/10: (RGDO) (RVLT) (CQB) Higher; (DDD) (SSYS) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- FMC Corp. (FMC) Plans Split into Two, Publicly-Traded Companies
- United Rentals (URI) Acquires National Pump for $780M
- eBay (EBAY) Rejects Carl Icahn's Board Nominees
United Security Bancshares, (Nasdaq: UBFO), reported that the Board of Directors of United Security Bancshares declared a 4th quarter 2012 stock dividend of one percent (1%) on December 18, 2012. The stock dividend will be paid to shareholders of record on January 11, 2013 and the dividend shares will be issued on January 23, 2013.
You May Also Be Interested In
- MFA Financial (MFA) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 10.4% Yield
- American Vanguard (AVD) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Hill-Rom Holdings (HRC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.9% to $0.1525; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!