United Security Bancshares (UBFO) Declares 1% Stock Dividend
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
United Security Bancshares, (Nasdaq: UBFO), reported that the Board of Directors of United Security Bancshares declared a 4th quarter 2012 stock dividend of one percent (1%) on December 18, 2012. The stock dividend will be paid to shareholders of record on January 11, 2013 and the dividend shares will be issued on January 23, 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ArcBest (ARCB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 100% to $0.06; 0.7% Yield
- First South Bancorp (FSBK) Declares $0.025 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Noble Corp (NE) Declares $0.375 Quarterly Dividend; 7.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!