United Security Bancshares (UBFO) Declares 1% Stock Dividend
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
United Security Bancshares, (Nasdaq: UBFO), reported that the Board of Directors of United Security Bancshares declared a 4th quarter 2012 stock dividend of one percent (1%) on December 18, 2012. The stock dividend will be paid to shareholders of record on January 11, 2013 and the dividend shares will be issued on January 23, 2013.
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Security Bancshares - First Quarter Profits: $908 thousand
- Watsco, Inc. (WSO) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Raises Dividend 50%
- Wausau Paper (WPP) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!