United Security Bancshares (UBFO) Declares 1% Stock Dividend
- Wall Street rallies as higher oil boosts energy stocks
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Medivation's (MDVN) Board Split Over Support for Gilead (GILD), Pfizer (PFE) Proposals - Source
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Says FDA Will Not Complete Review of Eteplirsen by PDUFA Date
- Oil up near $50 on bets for large U.S. crude drawdown
United Security Bancshares, (Nasdaq: UBFO), reported that the Board of Directors of United Security Bancshares declared a 4th quarter 2012 stock dividend of one percent (1%) on December 18, 2012. The stock dividend will be paid to shareholders of record on January 11, 2013 and the dividend shares will be issued on January 23, 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wellesley Bancorp (WEBK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 33.3% to $0.04; New CFO Appointed
- BMO Financial Group (BMO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.4% to $0.86; 5.4% Yield
- Penns Woods Bancorp (PWOD) Declares $0.47 Quarterly Dividend; 4.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!