United Security Bancshares (UBFO) Declares 1% Stock Dividend
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
United Security Bancshares, (Nasdaq: UBFO), reported that the Board of Directors of United Security Bancshares declared a 4th quarter 2012 stock dividend of one percent (1%) on December 18, 2012. The stock dividend will be paid to shareholders of record on January 11, 2013 and the dividend shares will be issued on January 23, 2013.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Altra Holdings, Inc. (AIMC) Increases Quarterly Dividend to $0.12; 1.4% Yield
- Principal Financial (PFG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 14.3% to $0.32; Approves $200M Buyback
- Cedar Realty Trust (CDR) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!