United Security (UBFO) Declares 1% Common Stock Dividend
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
United Security Bancshares (Nasdaq: UBFO), declared a 2nd quarter 2012 stock dividend of one percent (1%) on June 26, 2012. The stock dividend will be paid to shareholders of record on July 13, 2012 and the dividend shares will be issued on July 25, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coty (COTY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 81.8% to $0.125; 2.6% Yield
- Dynex Capital (DX) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 11.9% Yield
- Ventas (VTR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.2% to $0.775; 5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!