United Security (UBFO) Declares 1% Common Stock Dividend
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/2 (HGSH) (DGLY) (CPWR) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RIBT) Lower (more...)
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) to Acquire Prestige Cruises in ~$3.03B Deal
United Security Bancshares (Nasdaq: UBFO), declared a 2nd quarter 2012 stock dividend of one percent (1%) on June 26, 2012. The stock dividend will be paid to shareholders of record on July 13, 2012 and the dividend shares will be issued on July 25, 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: IXYS Corp. (IXYS) Raises Qtr. Dividend to 3.5c/Share; Yields 1.2%
- Supreme Industries (STS) Declares $0.025 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Kingold Jewelry (KGJI) Commences Payment of 8c/Share Special Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!