United Security (UBFO) Declares 1% Common Stock Dividend
- Wall Street bounces back after two-day Brexit rout
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Futures Orders Light of Views
- Short sellers ramp up bets against Tesla, SolarCity shares: S3 Partners
- Honeywell (HON) COO Adamczyk to Succeed Dave Cote as CEO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/28: (KMPH) (FUEL) Higher; (ESPR) (NKE) (ANTH) Lower (more...)
United Security Bancshares (Nasdaq: UBFO), declared a 2nd quarter 2012 stock dividend of one percent (1%) on June 26, 2012. The stock dividend will be paid to shareholders of record on July 13, 2012 and the dividend shares will be issued on July 25, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global Water Resources (GWRS) Raises Monthly Dividend 10% to $0.022; 3.3% Yield
- New Residential Investment (NRZ) Declares $0.46 Quarterly Dividend; 14.4% Yield
- Boeing (BA) Declares $1.09 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!