United Security (UBFO) Declares 1% Common Stock Dividend
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/28: Airlines, Cruise Operators Rally (UAL, DAL, RCL); Oil Stocks Plunge (OXY, CVX, XOM)
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as iPhone Chip Orders Said to Be Slowing Down
- Piper Jaffray Retail Analysts Provide Initial Thoughts on Early Black Friday Activity
United Security Bancshares (Nasdaq: UBFO), declared a 2nd quarter 2012 stock dividend of one percent (1%) on June 26, 2012. The stock dividend will be paid to shareholders of record on July 13, 2012 and the dividend shares will be issued on July 25, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Offshore Drillers Decline After Seadrill Suspends Dividend (SDRL) (RIG) (DO) (NADL)
- First Connecticut Bancorp (FBNK) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Fifth Street Finance (FSC) Declares $0.0917 Monthly Dividend; 12.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!