United Security (UBFO) Declares 1% Common Stock Dividend
- Top 10 News for 2/8 - 2/12: Banks Crushed Amid Global Concerns; Tesla Ramps on Outlook; SEC Targets Boeing
- U.S. Justice Scalia, conservative icon, dead at 79
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Loeb's Third Point LLC 13F Shows New Stake Axalta (AXTA), Morgan Stanley (MS), Liquidates T-Mobile (TMUS), Lowers eBay (EBAY) ...
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
United Security Bancshares (Nasdaq: UBFO), declared a 2nd quarter 2012 stock dividend of one percent (1%) on June 26, 2012. The stock dividend will be paid to shareholders of record on July 13, 2012 and the dividend shares will be issued on July 25, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vulcan Materials (VMC) Doubles Qtr. Dividend to 20c/Share; Yields 0.9%
- Badger Meter (BMI) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Ameren Corp (AEE) Declares $0.425 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!