United Bankshares (UBSI) Declares $0.33 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
United Bankshares (NASDAQ: UBSI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.33 per share, or $1.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 3, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 9, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 7, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on United Bankshares (UBSI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coty (COTY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 81.8% to $0.125; 2.6% Yield
- Edison Int'l (EIX) Raises Annual Dividend 13% to $0.5425; 0.8% Yield
- Lennox Int'l (LII) Declares $0.43 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Related EntitiesUBS, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!