United Bankshares (UBSI) Declares $0.33 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
United Bankshares (NASDAQ: UBSI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.33 per share, or $1.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 3, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 9, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 7, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on United Bankshares (UBSI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades ExxonMobil (XOM) to Sell
- Greene County Bancorp (GCBC) Declares $0.095 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Star Gas Partners (SGU) Declares $0.1025 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Related EntitiesUBS, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!