USA Compression Partners (USAC) Declares $0.525 Quarterly Dividend; 11.4% Yield
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
USA Compression Partners (NYSE: USAC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.525 per share, or $2.1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 4, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 2, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 11.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on USA Compression Partners (USAC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CONE Midstream Partners (CNNX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.6% to $0.2724 ; 4.5% Yield
- Discover Financial Services (DFS) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Access National (ANCX) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!