UPDATE: Viacom (VIA) Halves Qtr. Dividend to 20c/Share; Yields 2%
- Futures up after Clinton seen winner in first debate
- Oil prices slip as hopes for a deal in Algiers fade
- Mexican and Canadian currencies rise, investors feel Clinton won debate
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - September 21, 2016 9:18 AM EDT)
Viacom (NASDAQ: VIAB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.80 annualized. The dividend compares with the prior payout of $0.40 per share.
The dividend will be payable on October 3, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 22, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 20, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Viacom (VIA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLARCOR (CLC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.6% to $0.25; 1.6% Yield
- Viacom (VIAB): Paramount Deal Off The Table, Cutting PT - Wedbush
- New York REIT (NYRT) Declares $0.0383333333 Monthly Dividend; 5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!