UPDATE: Viacom (VIA) Halves Qtr. Dividend to 20c/Share; Yields 2%
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - September 21, 2016 9:18 AM EDT)
Viacom (NASDAQ: VIAB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.80 annualized. The dividend compares with the prior payout of $0.40 per share.
The dividend will be payable on October 3, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 22, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 20, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Viacom (VIA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (HEP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.7% to $0.595; 7.1% Yield
- Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) Lowers Quarterly Dividend 38.5% to $0.50; 9.2% Yield
- Hugoton Royalty Trust (HGT) Declares $0.009194 Monthly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!