UPDATE: Viacom (VIA) Halves Qtr. Dividend to 20c/Share; Yields 2%
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 21, 2016 9:18 AM EDT)
Viacom (NASDAQ: VIAB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.80 annualized. The dividend compares with the prior payout of $0.40 per share.
The dividend will be payable on October 3, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 22, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 20, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Viacom (VIA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Masco Corp. (MAS) Boosts Qtr. Dividend 5.3% to 10c/Share; Yields 1.2%
- Viacom (VIAB) Interim CEO Dooley to Depart; Q4 EPS Guidance Cut; Will End Paramount Stake Sale
- Ampco-Pittsburgh (AP) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!