UPDATE: Pembina Pipeline (PBA) Declares $0.16 Monthly Dividend; Yields 6.2%
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 9, 2016 6:21 AM EDT)
Pembina Pipeline (NYSE: PBA) declared a monthly dividend of $0.16 per share, or $1.92 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 25, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 21, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pembina Pipeline (PBA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Linear Technology Corp. (LLTC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.33; 2.1% Yield
- FirstEnergy (FE) Declares $0.36 Quarterly Dividend; 4.6% Yield
- Enterprise Bancorp (EBTC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.8% to $0.135; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!