UPDATE: Easterly Government Properties (DEA) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 4.6% Yield
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 12, 2016 4:19 PM EDT)
(Updated corrects record and ex-div. date)
Easterly Government Properties (NYSE: DEA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.23 per share, or $0.92 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 13, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 26, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 24, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Easterly Government Properties (DEA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ladder Capital (LADR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.30; Will Pay $0.16/Share Year-End Distribution
- Lindaay Corp. (LNN) Declares $0.29 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- AVANGRID (AGR) Declares $0.432 Quarterly Dividend; 4.9% Yield