U.S. Steel (X) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- SAP (SAP) Q4 IFRS Revenues Rises 7%, Boosts 2020 Outlook
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Energous Corp (WATT) to Perform
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
U.S. Steel (NYSE: X) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 10, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 11, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 8, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on U.S. Steel (X) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.4% to $0.43; 8.2% Yield
- Suncoke Energy Partners (SXCP) Declares $.5940 Quarterly Dividend; 13.2% Yield
- First Citrus Bancorporation, Inc. (FCIT) Declares $0.10 Special Dividend; 0.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!